Clients have been published in the New York Times, LA Times, Huffington Post, Verywell Mind, Authority Magazine, Elephant Journal, and more.
Girl Gone Global® Communications PR is a full service agency specializing in lifestyle, travel, luxury and wellness.
CUSTOMIZABLE MEDIA CONSULTING MONTHLY RETAINERS
- A customized one line pitch to get your message picked up by the media
- A customized one paragraph or one page press release pitch
- The contacts and locations your message belongs to for the media (online blogs, magazines)
- A plan on how to pitch the media
- 10 hand-picked warm contacts from the 21K Girl Gone Global Rolodex for your audience
- A plan on how to pitch yourself to each one
- Creation of client biography
- Creation of article(s) to pitch to top-tier media
- Creation of query letter to pitch to top-tier media
- Listing of client in top news sources
- Creation of a Press Release
- Hot Listing in the exclusive 21K group for top-tier journalists and editors
- Creation of Hot Listing concise pitch
- Elevator pitch of product or person in one sentence, one paragraph and one page
- “Guaranteed” Published article guidance and ghostwriting/ghostediting for particular publications
- Unified verbiage and brand message across the board
- Website content copywriting
- GUARANTEED Placements
- A 60 minute call every 2 weeks
- Additional e-mail support as neede
HOW TO PITCH ANYONE, ANYTHING AND LAND YOUR OWN TOP-TIER PR IN JUST 4 STEPS!
The definitive step-by-step guide.
How to get published in top-tier media like the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Marie Claire, Forbes, and more. Step One is deciding what you want to write about, and where you want to write it, and how.
Step Two is finding out exactly who to pitch, and we don’t mean [email protected] and how.
Step Three is a paragraph by paragraph breakdown of exactly how to write the e-mail pitch that will be accepted. Exactly how.
Includes plenty of examples, and pages and pages of tips and tricks. This is it. All you need in lieu of a publicist or 1:1 coaching with Girl Gone Global Communications. Since this is a brave first step, a newcomer may book a 15-minute coaching session to ask any questions and clarify the blueprint. Book at calendly.com/girlgoneglobal
Congratulations on your first published article!